I've been a Weight Watchers Leader for over 3 years now. I've missed blogging so I'm going to restart in a new blog. I'll share my thoughts, personal successes and struggles, and if I can I'll motivate you to achieve your goals.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Well hello there!

I know it's been a long time since my last blog entry but hey.. better late than never, right? I have decided on a new blog which I'll piggy back on my original blog.
An update on me and us.. Daniel is now 7 and will be in year 2 at school next year.. my baby is all growed up!
I'll be 40 (eek!) in a week or so! I was (not so) quietly freaking out about it, but I have decided that I'm just going to embrace it. I'm not the first person to turn 40 and I won't be the last, so I'm strangely calm about it now.. but I guess there is still a week and a bit before the big day!
I now go to the gym, yep you read that right, I go to the gym. I love spin classes, I'm learning to love the cross trainer and rowing machine. I generally really enjoy going to the gym. I never thought I'd hear myself say it. After losing most of my weight walking!
I still love my job as a Weight Watchers leader! I'm currently doing 7 meetings a week + 1 on 1 consults in Myer in Adelaide on Fridays.
I'm currently above my goal weight and I'm working on getting that back off again now. Just because I'm a leader now it doesn't mean I'm no longer a Weight Watchers member. I have struggles just like everyone else. I weigh in each week and chat to another leader about my week. My goal is to get to goal by May. I will do a whole separate post on goals!
Until next time..
I have seen a surgeon about getting some excess skin removed, which I am planning on doing sometime this year. I do plan on creating a separate blog about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment